*****SITE UNDER CONSTRUCTION*****

I am working on updating the blog...design, colors, layout, gadgets and more. Please bear with me as I do this. Check often to see the updates! Thanks, Jen :)

Thursday, April 30, 2009

Buzzzzzzzz

With a trip out of town fast approaching, we did some haircuts. Last night mommy cut daddy's hair and tonight the kids were up. First I buzzed Zach again and then decided the only way I will find out if Alex looks good buzzed too was to do it. It is only hair and will grow back, so Alex took his place...here is the before....
...and the after...with his hair being tinner and lighter the bizz cut made it look like he was bald again. We do like it and will probably keep it like this for now.
Well the haircuts did not stop there. After I finished with Alex, Liz turned her back to the sink, asked for up and said my turn, my turn. I was planning on doing anything to her hair so I was a little unprepared. So at first I was just going to pretend...then figured I could use the hair trimmer on her bangs...so she got a very small haircut...
My next job beautician??? Ok not really...it is tougher than it looks, that is what we buzz only...lol.
Love, Jen

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Your kids are gorgeous as usual!!!