*****SITE UNDER CONSTRUCTION*****

I am working on updating the blog...design, colors, layout, gadgets and more. Please bear with me as I do this. Check often to see the updates! Thanks, Jen :)

Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Daddy's dirty laundry

Tuesday night I got out for a dinner with my friend, Carrie. That leaves daddy in charge. Carrie and I try to get out monthly. She is a first time mom too. Her son Luke is 9 months old. So it is nice to share ideas and such with each other. I always make sure that dinner is made so Jeremy does not have to worry about it. Tonight after dinner Jeremy washed the kids up and stripped them down. Apparenty they started playing with one of the laundry baskets and all ended up in it...it is amazing that they all still can fit in there...
He then had them wave to mommy...
I did get home in time tonight before they went to bed. Zach decided to show that he can wear more than one pair of glasses too.

No comments: