*****SITE UNDER CONSTRUCTION*****

I am working on updating the blog...design, colors, layout, gadgets and more. Please bear with me as I do this. Check often to see the updates! Thanks, Jen :)

Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Bathing babies

The kids have recently shown a LOT of interest in their babies. I decided to move the baby center from Liz's room to the playarea downstairs. The babies have even worn some of the clothes the kids use to wear. On Saturday I decided to try an activity that I got from another triplet mommy. Due to being stuck in the house that mommy got out some tupperware bowls and had her kids give the stuff animals baths...so I did the same with the kids and their babies. I kept the hospital tubs that we had (first bathtubs for our kids...seemed appropriate). I got some of the extra washclothes we have and the kids went to town with the idea.
Liz washing her baby...
Alex using the washcloth more like a blanket...
Zach wondering where the water is...
The boys...
All of them...






No comments: