*****SITE UNDER CONSTRUCTION*****

I am working on updating the blog...design, colors, layout, gadgets and more. Please bear with me as I do this. Check often to see the updates! Thanks, Jen :)

Sunday, April 26, 2009

Thank You!

Thank you to everyone who sponsored team Lenzendorf Trio for the March for Babies. Although we did not reach our goal of $1500 we did raise $485. I think this is good considering the economy and the many needy organizations. Unfortunately, we did not walk. The wonderful weather caused the 4 mile path to be a muddy mess. We did pack the kids up and headed to the park register and hand in our donations. I was unsure of whether they would still try to walk and if there were pictures done. It was a short trip, but now we know more for next year. Our excitement to do the walk was not enough to keep the rain clouds away. So we hope next year will be better. Thanks again...it is much appreciated!
Love, Jen

PS Due to computer issues I have not done a post in a while. I am hoping to get everyone caught up Monday or Tuesday.

No comments: