*****SITE UNDER CONSTRUCTION*****

I am working on updating the blog...design, colors, layout, gadgets and more. Please bear with me as I do this. Check often to see the updates! Thanks, Jen :)

Tuesday, April 28, 2009

4 times....

Four times the playing...

Four times the resting...

four times the time outs...lol.
The first picture of the kids playing the sandbox for the first time this year. It was still pretty wet but I finally gave in and let them play...we ended up with sand EVERYWHERE.
The second picture is what it looks like to have all four of them lay down. This has been happening alot in the morning where one will say nite-nite and go lay on the couch which leads to them all doing it. They never sleep and it does not last long, but cute none the less.
The finally picture is what it looks like to have them all in time-out at once. Yes they were all naughty and needed to sit. I know, I am big meanie!
Love, Jen

No comments: