*****SITE UNDER CONSTRUCTION*****

I am working on updating the blog...design, colors, layout, gadgets and more. Please bear with me as I do this. Check often to see the updates! Thanks, Jen :)

Wednesday, April 29, 2009

We WON!!!

There are a few fellow families with triplet blogs that I follow. One of them the mommy has started a business from home. When I check her personal blog then I also check her business blog. She was doing a giveaway of bows, so I entered. I never win anything! Low and behold we won! I finally put one in and took some pictures. Liz was not the most enthused about it and it did not stay in long. With her hair getting longer and longer, I am able to do more. See she can be a girlie girl.


So here is our diva later in the day...yes she is stuck under the chair...isn't she just so precious!
Hope you enjoyed!
Love, Jen

No comments: