*****SITE UNDER CONSTRUCTION*****

I am working on updating the blog...design, colors, layout, gadgets and more. Please bear with me as I do this. Check often to see the updates! Thanks, Jen :)

Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Future Farmers

Saturday morning started a whirlwind weekend for us. I worked Saturday morning and we planned to leave town when I got home/before the kids nap time. Most of the day Friday I spent trying to get as ready as I could to limit the amount of things needed to be done Saturday. Well ideas are great until reality hits. Jeremy was not able to get much done while watching the kids and I got home a little later than I expected. Let me just say I was running like a chicken with it's head cut off from the time I got home until I sat in the car to leave. I am normally very organized when we travel as I want everything we need and not to have to worry about things I may have missed, so chaos around leaving sucks. We pushed the kids over an hour past their nap time. The did not sleep the greatest on the ride and were getting quite anxious so we stop at a little park in a little town on the way. Although it was a battle to get them back in the car, it was worth the stop to let them stretch and walk around. When we got into Montfort we headed straight to Papa's farm. The kids got to see the kitties, the calves and the cows. Then papa let them sit on his tractor. I can see a hobby farm or two in the future (papa and grandpa would be proud). They are naturals...


Liz also spent a little moment with papa's farm dog, Shelby.
We could not leave the farm without a treasure of some sort. Alex made sure that he grab a cob of corn not only for himself but for his siblings too. You would have thought we gave them gold. It is the simple things in life! It also work as a nice little bribe to get them back in the car.

No comments: