*****SITE UNDER CONSTRUCTION*****

I am working on updating the blog...design, colors, layout, gadgets and more. Please bear with me as I do this. Check often to see the updates! Thanks, Jen :)

Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Basketball Hoop

We finally got some better weather and headed outside for the afternoon. As you may notice day to day outerwear can be quite different. One day we need hats, mittens and winter coats, then the next day we are in light jackets and hats...if we are lucky we get a day of just light jackets. Even though it was a tad windy I decided to introduce the kids to their new outdoor toy. Another resale bargain...an adjustable basketball hoop! With the kids growing out of the small toys I am on the search for "big kid" toys...this fits perfectly. I tried to teach the kids to throw the ball up but they wanted to put it in, which they are just not tall enough to do. All in all they did have fun with it. Here is Zach going for a dunk...
Alex attempting a 3 pointer...
and Liz on a lay-up.
As Liz was swinging the boys were doing what boys do best...getting dirty. They are very fond of the dirt around the only tree in the playarea. Here they are collecting little finger-fulls of dirt and putting it in their buckets. When they feel they have enough they dump the buckets...on themselves...lol.
I was taking a break and sitting on the slide landing...Roxie wanted up...I am pretty sure if she could have figured out how to climb the ladder she would have...she likes when I sit down (does not happen often).

No comments: