*****SITE UNDER CONSTRUCTION*****

I am working on updating the blog...design, colors, layout, gadgets and more. Please bear with me as I do this. Check often to see the updates! Thanks, Jen :)

Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Another wild week

Well it has been another wild week around here. I have done my best to keep things organized. There are 50+ pictures in the post today. Make sure you click on older post at the bottom to see all of them. The last one is titled 'Cowboys & Cowgirls'. The kids are doing great and had a nice holiday. They are having lots of success with potty training. They are also very good helpers with EVERYTHING. We are looking forward to later this week as the weather is suppose to be very nice...finally! Here is our family picture from Easter. Hope you enjoy the post and pictures.
Love, Jen

2 comments:

Tom Osting said...

Great pictures and lovely stories. I feel like I was your neighbor for a moment and totally a part of your life. Lovely kids, lovely family. I am so happy for all of you!

Tom (Tommi to you and I'm not happy about that :) Osting

WorkingMom said...

Great Pictures! I have been there thinking you lost one! A very sinking feeling in your heart. Something you don't really forget. I think that is why I am a freak about bolting the door at night and why I hear them as soon as their little feet hit the floor!

I feel your pain about bringing them in after a nice day. I have one stubburn little girl who isn't a fan of coming in! Congrats on the potty training that is GREAT! We need to schedule a weekend to get together!

take care ~ Heather