*****SITE UNDER CONSTRUCTION*****

I am working on updating the blog...design, colors, layout, gadgets and more. Please bear with me as I do this. Check often to see the updates! Thanks, Jen :)

Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Fun in a sheet

Sunday night the kids had us laughing pretty hard. They were just plain goofy...not surprising with being stuck inside do to all the rain. The kids had helped me all day with doing laundry. After they were in their jammies I went to change the loads again. Jeremy was finishing cleaning up supper. Zach helped me put the towels in the dryer and then was about to help me with putting the sheets into the washer...when a great idea popped into his head...to wear the sheet...the other two caught on fast. Before I got the dryer button pushed they were all walking around in the sheets - Liz had the 2 pillowcases, Alex had the bottom sheet and Zach had top sheet. When I asked them to bring the sheets to me both Liz and Alex returned theirs, but Zach was not as helpful. He began hiding under it, then Alex went to "help" get it away from him, which turn into wrestling with the sheet and each other. I caught it on video as Jeremy got a couple shots with the camera. Still cannot explain why we have toys as laundry baskets, boxes, magnets, brooms and sheets will satisfy these guys.
Love, Jen

No comments: