*****SITE UNDER CONSTRUCTION*****

I am working on updating the blog...design, colors, layout, gadgets and more. Please bear with me as I do this. Check often to see the updates! Thanks, Jen :)

Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Look at me!

So we all know I am addicted to taking pictures...well I think the kids have caught on. Sunday night after the sheet incident we moved to the living room to relax before bedtime. Liz came up to Jeremy with Mr. Potato Head's teeth...well you can't miss an opportunity when it presents itself, so I took a picture....
Well that caught Alex's attention who proceeded to put Mr. Potato Head's ear in his mouth AND start saying camera, camera, camera....
Zach never wants to be left out so he put Mr. Potato Head's arm in and started following me until I took his picture...
Never a dull moment, ever!
Love, Jen



No comments: