*****SITE UNDER CONSTRUCTION*****

I am working on updating the blog...design, colors, layout, gadgets and more. Please bear with me as I do this. Check often to see the updates! Thanks, Jen :)

Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Shopping anyone?

As most of you probably know, I love rummage sales. Well I also love Craigslist (CL). While the kids were napping I was checking CL and found a tricycle and a shopping cart...I emailed the seller and made an offer...within an hour of posting the ad, it was sold...to me! After the kids woke from their nap we made a little trip across town to pick them up...we did end up with more things as the seller had more toys to sell. The kids were outside so they did not get play until after dinner and before bathtime. They love pushing each other around, even though sometimes it has me cringing.
Liz watching Alex trying to get Zach over the small bump between the kitchen and dining room...
Alex pushes Zach away from the door...
Zach pulling Alex away from the cabinet he just pushed him into...

No comments: