*****SITE UNDER CONSTRUCTION*****

I am working on updating the blog...design, colors, layout, gadgets and more. Please bear with me as I do this. Check often to see the updates! Thanks, Jen :)

Thursday, July 31, 2008

Brooms!!!

A few post ago I mentioned that I was searching for some brooms for the kids. I was having trouble finding them in the few stores that I had stopped at, so far. So the Fed Ex guy showed up today with a package for the kids. I was a little puzzled. I opened it to find three brooms with dust pan and little sweeper made just for kids. The kids' Great Aunt Elaine had found them online. I did not give them to kids right away as we were headed outside to play in the corral and then swim for a bit, so I left them in the box until later. We introduced the kids to them right before dinner. OMG, you'd think that we had given them a pony or something big! So here are the pictures from the kids 1st time playing with their very own brooms. Thank you Great Aunt Elaine.
Love, Jen








No comments: