*****SITE UNDER CONSTRUCTION*****

I am working on updating the blog...design, colors, layout, gadgets and more. Please bear with me as I do this. Check often to see the updates! Thanks, Jen :)

Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Day at the Beach!

Last year around the 4th of July my sister and I took the kids (Alex, Liz, Zach and Alexis) to the beach for the very first time. The kids were too small to really enjoy any part of it, but at least we tried. As a refresher here is a picture of the kids last year on the 4th.
We decided to try again this year. My sister did not have to work today and it was suppose to be great weather. So the plan was made...meet at Jean's and go to the park/pool behind her house. So I packed a picnic lunch for the kids and got them alraedy to go while they napped this morning. My mom came right before I woke the kids. We loaded up everything and were headed to Jean's. We played for a bit in the house and then changed the kids into their suits. Here is Alexis in her beautiful swimming suit.
Here are my kids playing with the kitchen that they have too.
Liz, are you ready to go swimming???
We had quite the crew....My mom came to help me with the kids as well as enjoy her grandkids, then there was Jean and Alexis and also Tammy, Jean's friend, and her two boys, Cole & Mason. Everyone enjoyed the afternoon.
Zach throwing sand...
Alex playing in sand...
The kids playing with their sand toys...
Zach helping Alex fill the bucket...
Liz eating a shovel...yummy...
The kids with Cole...
It was a beautiful day! The kids enjoyed playing in the sand and are still getting use to the water. They did great with the picnic. Grandma had a great time watching everyone play. So another successful beach outing. Hope you enjoyed the pictures.
Love, Jen

No comments: