*****SITE UNDER CONSTRUCTION*****

I am working on updating the blog...design, colors, layout, gadgets and more. Please bear with me as I do this. Check often to see the updates! Thanks, Jen :)

Sunday, July 27, 2008

Recent posts...

You may have noticed if you had recently checked the blog that there have been a ton of posts added. I was a little behind on naming pictures and just did not have a lot of time to get the actual pictures downloaded and stories written...don't know why...LOL. Anyways, including this post, I have put 11 post on here since the last one on the 16th. So I hope you have time to read them all as well as enjoy the pictures. I have one more post to get done about the kids first county fair that we went to yesterday. I am hoping to have that done tomorrow.
Love, Jen
I had to post this picture of Liz standing at the awesome little table I picked up at a rummage. The umbrella opens and closes. It has Winnie the Pooh on it. It has folding chairs that are perfect for by the pool as they dry easily.


No comments: