*****SITE UNDER CONSTRUCTION*****

I am working on updating the blog...design, colors, layout, gadgets and more. Please bear with me as I do this. Check often to see the updates! Thanks, Jen :)

Monday, July 7, 2008

Diva verses Princess

What is a Princess? A princess always looks her best-dressed nicely in girlie clothes, clean face and hair. She always wears the most "in style" stuff. She would never be caught with a blemish on her face. She always acts like a lady.
What is a Diva? A diva may look out of sorts but still thinks she looks great. She wears what she feels is "in style" and does not care what others think about it. If she has a blemish on her face, she makes it to be no big deal. She may not be the most lady like.
So you may ask what does this have to do with the kids. Well it has to do with Liz. She is a diva for sure!!! Today she has put on quite the show. First, she has a shiner from hitting her cheek bone on Zach's head. Second, she had a leaky diaper and was stripped down to her diaper. Finally, she has quite the girlie expression on her face. All these things and she she strutts around like she is all that...she is too funny.
I hope you enjoy these pictures of our little diva, Liz.
Love, Jen
Fabulous hat...yup that is the shape sorter box...
I am too sexy for my diaper...
Yea, I you should see how the other kid looks...

No comments: