*****SITE UNDER CONSTRUCTION*****

I am working on updating the blog...design, colors, layout, gadgets and more. Please bear with me as I do this. Check often to see the updates! Thanks, Jen :)

Monday, July 21, 2008

We love the water!

It is official...we love the water! We have gone swimming in very warm water to cold water and still love it. They have done a great job with getting use to the water and how to behave in the water. I have taken them swimming by myself on a few occassions, but it is really a two person operation. In a split second they can be under the water, so no sleeping on the job! Liz is definitely the one that likes it the most. She will put her face in the water on purpose and even throw herself under. Even on the colder days with colder water, we still swim for at least an hour, most of the time more. Here are some pictures from a recent day of swimming.
Love, Jen





1 comment:

Elaine said...

Look at all that hair!!!!
Love Aunt Elaine