*****SITE UNDER CONSTRUCTION*****

I am working on updating the blog...design, colors, layout, gadgets and more. Please bear with me as I do this. Check often to see the updates! Thanks, Jen :)

Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Celebrating 8 great years of marriage!

Today Jeremy and I celebrated our 8th wedding anniversary. Gosh the things we have been thru in 8 years. In the ten years that we have been together we have live in 5 different places in two different cities. We have had a roller coaster ride to have the 3 most amazing people in the world. We have grown closer and closer. I was lucky enough to marry my best friend. He is my soul mate. He is an amazing father. I could not imagine life without him. So for all of you who don't believe in whirlwind relationships or love at first sight, we are proof it works. We had our first date April 19th 1998 and engaged on July 3rd, 1998. We did wait a bit to get married, so the engagement part was more "normal". Anyways, just wanted to share with everyone how lucky I am. Below is a picture of the 4 loves of my life. Love, Jen


3 comments:

Elaine said...

oHappy Anniversary! I know it was a long, rough road to the kids and some very busy times since, but I am so glad to hear your comments. I always get so angry when I hear the negative things that are said about husbands....guess I am super sensitive having lost the love of my life and my best friend. And Happy Birthday Jeremy.
Love Aunt Elaine

The Kelsey Family said...

Congratulations on 8 years! What an accomplishment...here's to many more! :) And the babies are beautiful...I havn't checked in for a while. (triplet group buddy, Shelli)

WorkingMom said...

Congratulations! Seems like yesterday that Mickey was in P-ville and you got a diamond (and that I needed to eat crow)! I am VERY happy for you! I am so happy that Jeremy makes you so happy, you truely deserve it!