*****SITE UNDER CONSTRUCTION*****

I am working on updating the blog...design, colors, layout, gadgets and more. Please bear with me as I do this. Check often to see the updates! Thanks, Jen :)

Monday, July 14, 2008

Wonderful Week!

I seem to have a lot of pictures taken within the last week so I thought I would share them. As I was downloading them last night, I realized I downloaded them from most recent to least recent. And quite honestly I did not want to take the time to fix it.
These first pictures are of the kids enjoy outside yesterday with Grandma as Grandpa was raking the hay field. They went out to wave to him. Grandma was nice enough to watch them as I got dinner ready. They gave Grandma a run for her money (it was a little comical to watch from the house). Zach and Liz kept running in two different direction, non-stop. Luckily Alex did not moved a lot due to him not being the biggest fan of bare feet in the grass. The first picture is Grandma going to get Zach. The 2nd is Alex enjoying the outdoors and the great breeze. The 3rd is Ms. Liz playing with one of their lawn mowers. Thanks to Grandma for letting me get dinner started with out all the interruptions. I am sure she slept well last night. Gotta love toddlers!



Yesterday we also pulled another toy out of the closet that our mailman had given to us. It is a stroller with a baby. The kids loved it. We also brought back two trucks that we had been taking outside. The pictures below are of Liz first taking the baby for a ride. The 2nd picture is what Liz really wanted to take for a ride....much better than the baby!

Saturday is when Grandpa cut the hay field that is next and behind our house. Jean and Alexis had stopped by to see us for a little while before the kids took their afternoon nap. So all four grandkids got to wave at Grandpa. Then after the kids woke from their nap and just as Grandpa was getting ready to leave, the kids and Roxy kept a close on eye on Grandpa as he drove away. Too cute!!!
Saturday I decided it was time to try utensils again. The kids were showing signs that they could be ready for them with out too big of a mess. So I prepared the messiest meal I could...yup Chef Boyardee's Ravioli! The kids did amazingly well with their new tools to eat!


On Friday night Grandma stopped by with a prescription for me that she had picked up for me. Liz was showing off her new look....her fur (the blanket)....her bracelets (the rings)...and her purse. Isn't she stunning???
On Friday Jean and Alexis came over for a playdate. Alexis brought her purse (an old one of Jean's) with her. The kids loved it as well, so I pulled out a couple of my old purses. Liz thought the purse could be used as a hat...she got upset once she could not get her head out. She then thought she could be a purse model. The boys also enjoyed the purses. We sent the photos to daddy while he was at work.



While playing with the purses, Auntie Jean decided to mess with daddy more. She pretended to paint the toenails of Zach who happened to be holding a purse at the time. Daddy was NOT impressed with the idea. Made for a cute picture though!!!
The Lego table has many uses. It has a square hole in the middle where the net goes to hold the legos. Recently Zach has been starting to take that off daily. As you can see by the pictures playing in the middle of the table is a LOT more fun than the Legos!

The boys playing before bed and Liz hamming it up. You may notice that they only have shirts on, no bottoms. This was due to all their short jammies being in the wash and it being humid. Then lucky me, by the next morning one of them figured out how to get their diaper off. Let's just say we don't want to repeat that ANY time soon.

I am not sure if you remember a picture when the kids were VERY, VERY young...the one with Liz pushing Alex and showing who's boss...well old habits die hard...here she is pushing (yes, pushing) Zach...guess she wanted the chair to herself!
Roxy fits in so well...just another kid! Here are the kids right after waking from their nap.
No mom, we are not doing anything we shouldn't be!!!
We filled the kids activity table with Mega Lego. The kids approve the idea!







No comments: