*****SITE UNDER CONSTRUCTION*****

I am working on updating the blog...design, colors, layout, gadgets and more. Please bear with me as I do this. Check often to see the updates! Thanks, Jen :)

Thursday, July 24, 2008

Hockey in the kitchen

If you remember back a bit there was a post about how is in love Zach is with the broom. While Nana was taking care of the kids on Monday I went on a hunt to find some kids' brooms. Easy enough, right? WRONG!!! I could not find them. I checked a couple different dollar stores as well as Shopko...not to mention the resale shop...NOTHING! So I settled on some hockey stick...similar to a broom, right? They were a hit! Still does not replace the broom for Zach as he still looks for it (yup, it is hiding), but it works for now until I can search further. Here are some pictures of them playing in the kitchen with their new sticks.
Love, Jen





No comments: