*****SITE UNDER CONSTRUCTION*****

I am working on updating the blog...design, colors, layout, gadgets and more. Please bear with me as I do this. Check often to see the updates! Thanks, Jen :)

Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Nana and Papa visit...

Nana and Papa came to visit the last few days. They got here Sunday afternoon and left last night after the kids went to bed. With their help we were able to get some things done. Jeremy and his dad got the playarea done as well as work on the tractor and work done on the picture window. I was able to get some time away from the kids to due some shopping, cleaning and organizing the upcoming sizes in clothes.
Monday Nana and Grandma took care of the kids at Grandma's so I could do things without having to sneak around so the kids would not see me. Jeremy and Vernon got the playarea done. Tuesday Nana took care fo the kids here while I tried to hide upstairs organizing clothes. Jeremy and Papa worked on the tractor and the picture window.
The kids enjoyed them being here as did we! It was a great visit and it felt great to get some things accomplished that would have taken a few more days without their help.
We took this picture while they played in the playarea for the first time. It is an awesome picture.
Thank you Nana and Papa for the help!
Love, Jen

No comments: