*****SITE UNDER CONSTRUCTION*****

I am working on updating the blog...design, colors, layout, gadgets and more. Please bear with me as I do this. Check often to see the updates! Thanks, Jen :)

Wednesday, July 16, 2008

17 months old...Can you believe it?!?!?

Where has the time gone?!?!? Our three little miracles are 17 months old today. I have been thinking a lot about our journey...different things have randomly popped into my head...like the day I found the Triplet Connection Forum...the operating room and our reaction after we heard Alex cry...the first day I was by myself with them - all the doubts and worries...the two weeks I took off of work after the embryo transfer...the different milestones...and on and on! Some times it is like a film playing. It's hard to remember what life was like before the kids.
On Monday we tried out our new pool for the first time. The kids loved it. We were swimming for a little over an hour. The Lenzendorf pool opened at 1:30 on Tuesday and Grandma joined us for a swim. Auntie Jean and Alexis were to join us as well but showed up late. Even though the kids were napping Alexis got to enjoy the water with us adults. So today I was hoping to get the pool cleaned and filled back up but did not get to it as we spent the morning going to Costco with Auntie Jean. They enjoyed going but it tuckered them out especially since we missed our morning nap. The afternoon was pretty much normal. Below is a picture Jeremy took of me and the kids right before bedtime tonight.
Love, Jen
To Alexander, Elizabeth and Zachary - there will be a day that you will read this and I wanted to take this opportunity to tell you how lucky I am to be your mommy! I would not trade this for the world! The three of you simply amaze me! You have taught me so much! We love you more than words can describe!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Lenzendorf Family! I don't get to visit your website at work anymore-so I had to catch up tonight! WOW! YOu've been busy-Such a wonderful blessing you all are to each other & to us as your "readers!" You ROCK!! I need to come by for a visit one of these days...
Much LOVE< Teri s