*****SITE UNDER CONSTRUCTION*****

I am working on updating the blog...design, colors, layout, gadgets and more. Please bear with me as I do this. Check often to see the updates! Thanks, Jen :)

Friday, August 1, 2008

Little Ghosts!

I have found that striping the kids naked after swimming works best. I then put their towels on them and we walk in the house. It is quite the sight to be seen, makes me laugh. So today when we (mom and me) brought the kids in I took a few pictures of my 'little ghosts'. There were more pictures but they are not appropriate to be posting. You'll get the idea from these.
Here are Liz and Zach going for their brooms. It is what happens everytime they are allowed in this area.
Here is Alex, very tired but still running around...
And the three of them playing with the broom in their towels...
They are just too cute. They ran up and down the hallway with the towels stuck on their heads and flowing behind them. We were cracking up. Enjoy.
Love, Jen

No comments: