*****SITE UNDER CONSTRUCTION*****

I am working on updating the blog...design, colors, layout, gadgets and more. Please bear with me as I do this. Check often to see the updates! Thanks, Jen :)

Friday, August 22, 2008

Site under construction!!!

If you have been on here recently you may have noticed some changes. I am slowly but surely giving the blog a facelift. I am still trying to find the colors and layout I like so don't be alarmed if it changes often. Please don't hestitate to let me know what you think or if you have any ideas. I would like to do a primary color scheme but have not had the best of luck with accomplishing that, not yet anyways.
Also I am trying to add new features to help people that have not met the kids or have not seen them resently get to know them. I made the "Meet the kids" thing very quickly so I will be adding to that as well.
I will try to get this done as quick as I can but there are a few things more important that are taking all my extra time like preparing for yet another rummage sale (to be held in September) and decorating Liz's room (yes, sad but true, we will be separating them soon. Liz is transitioning to one nap and the boys still need 2 naps...Liz is keeping them up in the afternoon...very frustrating).
Anything else you want to see?
Thanks for bearing with me.
Jen

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I like what you're doing. It's been awhile since I "visited." The kids are doing great - and I'm sure you're finding that they get more and more fun everyday.
I had to chuckle at the picture where they are all wearing the hardhats...in a few months, it will be the two of YOU who will need the hardhats - to get through those lovely terrible twos!!!

Keith, Kris, and the kids
http://ourjourneytocaleb.blogspot.com