*****SITE UNDER CONSTRUCTION*****

I am working on updating the blog...design, colors, layout, gadgets and more. Please bear with me as I do this. Check often to see the updates! Thanks, Jen :)

Saturday, August 9, 2008

Babies, Tools, Hugs and Fat Lip

This week started out with me spending a day at my paying job. Grandma took care of the kids while I was gone. We did do some swimming this week as well as hung out with their cousin, Alexis. We have some molars that are trying to break through and some that are finally through. The kids are trying to deal with them a little better, but we are still getting up at night and having trouble eating. I think we should have bought stock in Orajel and Motrin...LOL!
One day this week I found the kids doing things that would probably get a few laughs. First was a little role reversal or getting in touch with their feminine (the boys) and masculine (Liz) sides. Within a minute or so both boys were carrying around the babies and giving them hugs. I then found Liz carrying all the tools from the workbench.



The other new thing this week is hugging. We have been trying to teach the kids to give hugs and kisses. On Friday the kids just went nuts with the hugs. Jeremy got home and went in by the kids where it became a hugfest. Not only did daddy get hugs but Alex would not stop hugging Liz and Zach. He was a hugging machine. It is SO dare cute to watch. The picture below was taken on Saturday as the boys hugged each other.

Friday night we had a huge boo boo happen. Alex tripped over Jeremy's foot and smacked his face on one of the toys, the Little People Farm. Well he did end up putting his tooth through his lip and cutting it on the inside too! From the picture you can see that he gave himself a big ole fat lip. He is being quite the trooper. After some ice and lots of hugs, he went on with his night. It was looking a lot better today and he did not seem bothered by it.

I had today off to have some "me" time. Daddy took care of the kiddos all day, so thanks to him for making my day!
Love, Jen


No comments: