*****SITE UNDER CONSTRUCTION*****

I am working on updating the blog...design, colors, layout, gadgets and more. Please bear with me as I do this. Check often to see the updates! Thanks, Jen :)

Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Winter Wonderland

Today we were hit with another big snow storm. I love it!!! It is like when I was younger...enough snow to make tunnels and forts. I took some pictures from the house to show how much there is. Last year we hit 100 inches of snow for the season and it is only December 9th and we have been hit with 2 snow storms that dropped about 12 inches each time. It will be a beautiful white Christmas.
This is a picture of the deck off the side of the house. On the corner of the deck is a heated bird bath (not plugged in yet). There is a good 12 inches of snow piled in it.
This is the kids' playyard...I know you cannot tell but that is a small table and slide...it is going to be a LOT of fun to play in once we get a path shoved.
This is also the kids' playyard...this is the climber with swing that they have...can you imagine the tunnels that could be made using that!!!
So this post was started before the end of the day and I was happy with just writing about he beautiful weather we are having...but the kids managed to get in this post as well. The kids are very good about playing by themselves, so I leave them do their thing and just stand-by in case they want to play with me too. So one by one they came out of the living room into the dining room where their new playhouse is and each had a blanket in hand. They proceeded to go into the house and wrap themselves up and lay down! I added to the fun by giving them pillows to rest their heads on. Here are the pictures I took from this play time.



No comments: