*****SITE UNDER CONSTRUCTION*****

I am working on updating the blog...design, colors, layout, gadgets and more. Please bear with me as I do this. Check often to see the updates! Thanks, Jen :)

Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Alex, Liz & Zach the Builder(s)

You probably have heard of "Bob the Builder" (a kids cartoon), but have you heard of Alex, Liz, and Zach the Builders??? The kids decided to all where their hard hats and all play in the same area. I could not resist the urge to take pictures. So if you need some workers to help with some odd jobs around the house, I have three highly qualified workers. One is degreed in demolition...that would be Zach. One is degreed in engineering and safety...that would be Alex. One is degreed in design...that would be Liz. They make an awesome team!
They are just too cute (I know I am biased...lol)!
Love, Jen



No comments: