*****SITE UNDER CONSTRUCTION*****

I am working on updating the blog...design, colors, layout, gadgets and more. Please bear with me as I do this. Check often to see the updates! Thanks, Jen :)

Monday, December 15, 2008

100%

How can you tell your kids are feeling better besides the obvious physical signs...well when they are misbehaving. Last night as I attempted to fold laundry, make dinner and update the blog my children decided it was time to show me that they were all better by using the table as their dancing/sliding floor.
Caption for this picture should be "What we aren't doing anything wrong, are we?!?!
Caption for this one is done by Alex "Oops, I think we got caught!"
Caption for this one "But mom it is so much fun, you should try!"
Caption for this one done by Liz "I have been sitting here innocently, it is the boys that are misbehaving."

No comments: