*****SITE UNDER CONSTRUCTION*****

I am working on updating the blog...design, colors, layout, gadgets and more. Please bear with me as I do this. Check often to see the updates! Thanks, Jen :)

Wednesday, December 17, 2008

And I was worried...

When I posted about making it to 150 posts for the year I was afraid that I would not make it, afraid there would not be enough exciting things happening to write about. Looking back now I am not sure why I would worry as every day with the kids is an adventure some less of an adventure and more of a challenge! Most days these guys are doing something worth taking a picture of and it does help to have a mommy that is addicted to taking pictures. So as I write my 146th post of the year my kids are sitting nicely at their table reading their little books (no I did not ask them to do this or put them in these positions). And it is early yet in the day! Hope you have been enjoying the numerous post and pictures.
Love, Jen

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I LOVE all of your posts and pictures. And I'm amazed you have time to blog so often!!!

Do you have something big planned for your 150th?

Have a great rest of 2008!

Kris