*****SITE UNDER CONSTRUCTION*****

I am working on updating the blog...design, colors, layout, gadgets and more. Please bear with me as I do this. Check often to see the updates! Thanks, Jen :)

Tuesday, December 2, 2008

2 of 3 only!

When I got done posting for November I saw I was very close to 150 posts for the year, which I thought was great...almost double the amount from last year. So I have made it my goal to reach 150 by December 31st...hopefully we (I should say the kids) will do enough fun things to posts about or I may not make it.
So in helping get to that goal I am posting today about Zach and Liz. You may ask what about Alex...well apparently I did not take a picture of him by himself, which I normally try to get them all separate. So Alex please forgive me as you are not included in this post's pictures.
If you have been around lately you know that Zachary is the pusher of buttons...that is mommy's buttons. His listening skills are somewhat non-existant at times. He knows his is not suppose to climb on the "good" end table to get one the couch. So in order to get around that rule he used the stacked books in front of the end table to climb over the arm of the couch. He is always thinking!!! Can you tell he knows he is not being as good as he should be?!?!?
Miss Elizabeth made herself comfy in daddy's rocker to play with Noah's Ark with the hope of no interruptions..yea like that ever happens in this house.

No comments: