*****SITE UNDER CONSTRUCTION*****

I am working on updating the blog...design, colors, layout, gadgets and more. Please bear with me as I do this. Check often to see the updates! Thanks, Jen :)

Tuesday, December 16, 2008

22 month olds and sick-o

The kids are now 22 months old. Can you believe?!?! I can't! I am not sure where the time has gone. Seems like yesterday I was planning their 1st birthday and now I have to start planning their 2nd. Sometimes I still have to pinch myself as it sometimes does not seem real. Yes, we do have triplets! Sometimes saying it even seems weird, but we would not change it for anything. We love being parents of multiples. We love the adventures and challenges that come with raising multiples. I am so glad I have the blog to keep as my diary cuz I am surely not getting the scrapbook done as fast as they are growing and the baby books...well they have not been touched.
Anywho, back to the kids. They are amazing! They are talking fools. Pretty much anything you say they will try to repeat. Now please understand it may not sound exactly like you said it but they try and that is most important! Their current "new" word/phrase is "all right"...apparently I say it a lot...a lot more than I thought I did. The kids are also working on jumping, which is fun for them as I let them practice on the couch...yes later they will be told to stop jumping but it is a major developmental milestone. Another milestone is climbing the stairs verses crawling. Zach loves walking up using the railing. Alex and Liz are happy to use the wall. We are still working on down.
Fortunately the kids got to spend the day with both of us...unfortunate for daddy as he was home due to being sick (he caught the flu from the boys). After the kids were done with lunch they went in to comfort daddy who had come downstairs for a little bit. It was a chairful! The kids each brought a puzzle to work on with daddy. They are too sweet!

No comments: