*****SITE UNDER CONSTRUCTION*****

I am working on updating the blog...design, colors, layout, gadgets and more. Please bear with me as I do this. Check often to see the updates! Thanks, Jen :)

Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Frosty the Snowman

In the last two days a stuffed snowman (we will call him Frosty) has become the object of the kids' affection. Everytime I get him out or they ask me to get him out it is all fun. From pulling on his nose and hat to squeezing his buttons and feet. He is a lot of fun and makes for some great pictures too.
Enjoy,
Jen
Alex wrestling with Frosty on the couch......and now on the floor...wonder who is winning...
Elizabeth and her famous oh oh look...
Last I checked he did not talk but apparently he said something funny...
Zach wondering if he is still dreaming from his nap...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Jennifer-Sorry to hear Gramma passed away-I know she will be missed-it's nice that you were able to get her pic in the blog!! I LOVED the pic for your Christmas card-Frosty looks like a very fun fellow indeed!! Your blog is very fun-my mom in AL looks at it almost everyday. I can't get her to leave a comment, but believe me- she LOVES your family!! Have a wonderful New Year! Hope to see you soon, Love, Teri