*****SITE UNDER CONSTRUCTION*****

I am working on updating the blog...design, colors, layout, gadgets and more. Please bear with me as I do this. Check often to see the updates! Thanks, Jen :)

Saturday, December 6, 2008

Purse Party

Tonight Grandma and Grandpa babysat the kids while Jeremy and I went to a Christmas Party. Jean and Alexis stopped in to drop off Liz's snowsuit that they had borrowed. While they were here they played and I guess were quite funny. These pictures were taken by grandma, but apparently the kids had a blast playing with the purses and baseball caps. It is always interesting to look at my camera after grandma and grandpa babysit...the last time the kids were all in the big blue bucket we have for toys...oh the fun never stops (even when we are not here...lol)!
Enjoy, Jen




No comments: