*****SITE UNDER CONSTRUCTION*****

I am working on updating the blog...design, colors, layout, gadgets and more. Please bear with me as I do this. Check often to see the updates! Thanks, Jen :)

Thursday, March 1, 2007

An entry from mom

Hello Everyone. Jeremy has been doing all of the post on the blog, so I thought I would write an entry. I have had many thoughts and would like to share a few. I will try to keep it organized.

First, I just want to let everyone know I am doing good. I am getting around good, not driving as of yet. I have weaned myself off my pain meds as my pain is minimal. I feel pretty darn good. I feel a little strange not going to work although I have plenty to keep me busy here. Once I get most of the things done here and start driving, I will start spending more time at the hospital.

Second, my expectations of being a mom are even been better than I anticipated. I have had things just come naturally to me, who knew that I knew these things. I feel so completely comfortable with my children even though they may be small. I wish I could have bottled my pregnancy experience. I miss having them with me all the time. I sometimes look down to where my belly use to be and wonder where did the time go. I know 30 weeks is not a short time, but looking back it seems like it zoomed passed.

Third, I realize how life changing an event can be. The relationships I have with friends have become even stronger and have revived some. The relationships between Jeremy and I has become even stronger, which I was not sure there was room for more. We are in this together and have been since day one. We supported each other through it all, never blaming each other for our struggles. The ability to 'believe' has helped us get through the tough spots.

Finally, I realize that I excel in areas that I would never have thought about before. The first area....egg production. I produced 36 eggs...that is three years worth!!! The second area is milk production.....yep I am producing a boat load of milk....liquid gold!!! So just when I thought I couldn't do anything right, I find the little things that I can do so well.

Well I will end this here.
Love, Jen

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Jen - I am so excited for you & Jeremy. I check the kids progress almost everyday!!

You are going to make a great mom!! You are so ready and everything will just come naturally. I hope time goes by fast until you can take a little ones home. And yes, it is Liquid Gold!!!

They are just so cute! I can't wait to see them in person! God Bless you & Jeremy!!

If you guys need anything at all please let us know!!
Jenny Stroud

WorkingMom said...

You guys are going to make great parents! And becoming a mom is an amazing experience. Beleive it or not you will love those little ones more and more each day. And when you have all of them home and you are having a rough day...go watch one of them sleep, it will bring all of those great feelings back really quickly!!

Lastly...HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!! I hope you had a good day!!!

Heather