*****SITE UNDER CONSTRUCTION*****

I am working on updating the blog...design, colors, layout, gadgets and more. Please bear with me as I do this. Check often to see the updates! Thanks, Jen :)

Friday, March 9, 2007

Update 03/09/2007

Tonight we got to the hospital just in time to care for both Alex and Zach prior to their feedings. I got to hold Zachary for about 10 minutes prior to the shift change. We planned on kangarooing with Liz and Alex, since we have only done that one time with them. This time I got Alex and Jeremy got his little girl. It was nice spending that close time with them. Everyone is still doing well. Hopefully Alex will be in an open crib soon and Liz is not far behind him. Well that is all for now.
Love, Jen



Jeremy & Alex prior to kangaroo time:





No comments: