*****SITE UNDER CONSTRUCTION*****

I am working on updating the blog...design, colors, layout, gadgets and more. Please bear with me as I do this. Check often to see the updates! Thanks, Jen :)

Sunday, March 11, 2007

Update 03/11/2007

Everyone is doing good today. They are doing good on their feedings and gaining weight. We were told today that the doctor on call for the weekend wants to have Zach taken off of the prongs and put on the cannula. We are excited for him and talked to him about keeping the alarms down so he can stay on the cannula. Today daddy got to care for Alex and hold him, while I cared for Zach and held him. I ended up getting to hold Zach for 2 hours. He did great while I was holding him, only one alarm!! Zach is still in a different room than the his siblings and to my surprise Jeremy was able to bring Alex over for a short period of time. That is the closest the boys have been since before they were born. The nurse took a picture or us. Alex was then taken back to his crib and hooked back up to his monitors. What a nice moment!! Since I was still holding Zach, daddy took care of Liz and held her for a while. Only a few pictures today...most important the one of us and our boys.

Love, Jen

A rare moment to have the boys and us together:


Alex hanging out in his crib:

Alex being held by daddy:


No comments: