*****SITE UNDER CONSTRUCTION*****

I am working on updating the blog...design, colors, layout, gadgets and more. Please bear with me as I do this. Check often to see the updates! Thanks, Jen :)

Friday, March 16, 2007

Update 03/16/07

Tonights visit was busy for us. Nana and Papa were in town to see the little ones so they came to the hospital with us. Tonight was the first time for us to bathe Alex. I gave him his bath and we both survived!! I was a little nervous but made it through. Usually the nurses do not recommend breastfeeding after a bath but I was told if Alex was awake to try and he was. So we tried but he fell asleep soon after starting. I got to kangaroo with Alex while Jeremy was with Zach. After Jeremy was done with Zach he then got to kangaroo with Liz. All babies are still doing good. Unfortunately no digital pictures taken tonight.

No comments: