*****SITE UNDER CONSTRUCTION*****

I am working on updating the blog...design, colors, layout, gadgets and more. Please bear with me as I do this. Check often to see the updates! Thanks, Jen :)

Thursday, March 8, 2007

Update 03/08/2007

Not much to report today. Due to a miscommunication between myself and the nurses, I was at the hospital for over an hour without being able to do anything. The kids are each on a feeding schedule, the boys are on the same time and Liz is one hour after them. So we have the hour proceeding the feeding to care for and hold the kids. Unfortunately things got a little messed up on Thursday. I did get to kangaroo with Zach again. They got a doctors order to take the prongs out and put the cannula in while I held him. He alarmed a couple times while I held him....he got a little too comfortable and forgot what he is suppose to be doing.....breathing. Due to the mix up with the schedules, I did not get a chance to try to breast feed Alex again. I think he understood, we will try again a different day. I did get to hold Liz.

No pictures again....I was by myself:)

Love, Jen

No comments: