*****SITE UNDER CONSTRUCTION*****

I am working on updating the blog...design, colors, layout, gadgets and more. Please bear with me as I do this. Check often to see the updates! Thanks, Jen :)

Friday, March 2, 2007

Update 03/02/2007

After visiting the newest addition to our family, grandma, grandpa and I headed down to see the triplets. One of the many great nurses caring for the triplets let me hold Liz, even though it was past the time allowed for holding. The triplets are on feeding schedules, so we have specific times that we are allowed to hold them. They like them to be allowed to rest after feeding so they can digest the milk. Grandma and grandpa enjoyed seeing Liz outside the incubator. Grandma took pictures which I will try to get them put on this post. As far as an update, everyone is doing well on their feedings and gaining weight.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What a day Jenny. Being able to see you holding Liz was so wonderful. You are definitely a Mom. It seems to come so naturally. Dad and I were so very happy to see Liz outside of the incubator and to see you holding her was priceless. How very blessed we are. Love Mom and Dad