*****SITE UNDER CONSTRUCTION*****

I am working on updating the blog...design, colors, layout, gadgets and more. Please bear with me as I do this. Check often to see the updates! Thanks, Jen :)

Friday, March 2, 2007

It's a girl!!!!!

For those of you who did not know, my sister, Jean, and I were pregnant at the same time. She was due 6 weeks ahead of me, March 14th. Well.....March started out very exciting for us! On Thursday March 1st Alexis Lee joined our family. She was born at 7:53pm, weighing 6# 12 ounces and measuring 19 1/2 inches long. Mom, Dad and baby are all doing great!!! Grandma & Grandpa are lost in the clouds somewhere.....they are enjoying the grandparent thing. Not to mention that I am auntie!!! Alexander, Elizabeth and Zachary are excited to meet their new cousin!!!

Welcome little angel, Alexis!!
Love, Aunt Jenny and Uncle Jeremy



Dad and Alexis:




Auntie Jen & Alexis:
Grandma and Grandpa with Alexis:

Mom and Alexis:





No comments: