*****SITE UNDER CONSTRUCTION*****

I am working on updating the blog...design, colors, layout, gadgets and more. Please bear with me as I do this. Check often to see the updates! Thanks, Jen :)

Thursday, March 15, 2007

Update 03/15/07

Today's visit was very busy. I start by trying to breastfeed Alex. Unfortunately he did not want to wake up enough to feed. So he ended up getting fed through the tube. I got to kangaroo with him after his feeding. Once I was done with him I moved onto doing Liz's cares. Today was her first bath. She did not think highly of it. After her bath, I got to kangaroo with her. After a very short break, I did Zach's cares and started to kangaroo with him. While I did that Judy started to try to nipple feed (bottle feeding) Alex. She brought him over by Zach and I so I could see how he did. He did wonderful by drinking the whole bottle. He is doing a great job of progressing. A few pictures were taken today.

Judy giving Liz her first bath:

Liz after her bath:

No comments: