*****SITE UNDER CONSTRUCTION*****

I am working on updating the blog...design, colors, layout, gadgets and more. Please bear with me as I do this. Check often to see the updates! Thanks, Jen :)

Sunday, March 4, 2007

Update 03/04/2007

Our visit today was quite exciting and emotional. I asked Gwen, one of Zach's many nurses, if there was any possibility to hold Zach, especially since it is my birthday. She told us that she had planned on letting me hold him even before knowing it was my birthday. It was great to be able to hold my little boy for the very first time! Two weeks is a long time to wait! I got about 7 minutes of hold time but it was worth every minute.

Everyone is continuing to improve. Everyone is eating very well. Their feeding continue to increase. With more milk, they are also continuing to gain weight. Grandma and Grandpa Turner along with Auntie Jackie came to visit them this afternoon.

We are very happy about their progress.
Love, Jen


Zachary's first time out:



Liz wide awake:


Alex and Jeremy:





No comments: