*****SITE UNDER CONSTRUCTION*****

I am working on updating the blog...design, colors, layout, gadgets and more. Please bear with me as I do this. Check often to see the updates! Thanks, Jen :)

Wednesday, February 28, 2007

2/28/07 update

Hi all. Everyone is doing fine. Alex keeps increasing on his feedings. Zach is doing better with his breathing and his feedings are increasing also. Liz is having some minor trouble processing all of her feedings, but that's normal with preemies, so nothing to worry about. The big thing of the day was that we got to "kangaroo" with Alex and Liz. Kangaroo Care is holding the baby on our bare chests and our bodies provide the heat to keep them warm. It's a bonding experience highly recommended by the hospital.

2 comments:

Elaine said...

They are so beautiful! I cant imagine the awe two must feel when holding and seeing these little ones. Jen I hope you are doing well.

Elaine said...

The weather cooperated enough this afternoon for Great Grandma Lenzendorf to come to see the pictures. She said she would think about them all evening! (I know that will also be true for tomorrow and each day after that! I wish you could have seen the smile on her face as she looked at these precious babies.)