*****SITE UNDER CONSTRUCTION*****

I am working on updating the blog...design, colors, layout, gadgets and more. Please bear with me as I do this. Check often to see the updates! Thanks, Jen :)

Saturday, May 10, 2008

Photo Shoot

Today we had a photographer come out to take the kids one year pictures...yes I do realize we are a little late on it as they will be 15 months old this week. We had the photographer that did my sister Jackie's wedding as well as the Turner family photos. He is extremely nice and affordable! He does this as a side job and does an excellent job. So instead of taking the kids to his home studio, we felt it would probably go better if he came here. So he did...he took over 200 pictures and was here only an hour! We are looking forward to seeing the proofs. We got pictures inside and out as it was a nice day for it (thank goodness). We did get a family pictures as well as Jeremy and I separate with the boys and then with just Liz. I am hoping they turn out good. So once we get to look at them, order some and get them to the appropriate people, I will post the link so everyone can see them.
Quick funny story from Friday...Friday morning is bath morning. Everyone is in the bath tub at once and I do one by one. As they are dried they are put in their room. Liz was first and then Zach was done. When I came to put Alex in the room I could hear Zach but could not find him...there are not many places to hide in their room. I finally found him on the bottom shelf of the changing table hiding amongst the blankets. He was just a giggling away! What a goofy little boy!
Love, Jen

No comments: