*****SITE UNDER CONSTRUCTION*****

I am working on updating the blog...design, colors, layout, gadgets and more. Please bear with me as I do this. Check often to see the updates! Thanks, Jen :)

Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Mmmmm....sticks....yummy!!!

The kids and I went outside after lunch today. Unfortunately I forgot the camera and there was no way of getting back into the house to grab without losing a kid. ;) So sorry no pics.
I took our bouncing balls outside with us. It has been the best $1.50 we have spent. They love them! I also brought out the chairs that go with our little outdoor table.
Alex stuck around the chairs, climbing on them as well as investigating the area. Liz and Zach were non-stop. Both pushing the limits as to how far I would let them go. Liz picked at the dandelions and Zach found a stick. The more he carried it the shorter it got. Eventually Alex ended up with a stick. They practiced drumming on the chairs with them. Finally, Liz got a stick too. I cannot remember exactly what stick tastes like but it must taste ok! All three had specks of stick/bark on their chins. So they have had their rufage for the day. ;) There was a some meltdowns as the sticks had to stay outside.
So that was our adventure for today. I am hoping to take them to the park soon to play on the swings. I will make sure I don't forget the camera. ;)
Here are some indoor pictures from today.
The boys are wearing their first Brewer gear. They got these bodysuits from Marcus and Renee for their birthday. They are size 18 months...you know what that means...we are getting bigger and bigger.
Here is Liz loving two teddy bears. She has taken a liking to stuff animals the last couple days. The one teddy bear with the red bow is Zach's teddy bear from his godfather Fred.

No comments: