*****SITE UNDER CONSTRUCTION*****

I am working on updating the blog...design, colors, layout, gadgets and more. Please bear with me as I do this. Check often to see the updates! Thanks, Jen :)

Tuesday, May 6, 2008

It feels GOOD to be free!!!

I must say I am loving not being housebound!!! It is nice to be able to enjoy the nice weather outside of the house. Last year I enjoyed warm, sunny days by opening the windows. Yesterday after lunch we got ready and headed outside for some playtime. It is the first time I packed them all up and took them all outside by myself. It is tricky as I do not have enough arms and hands to carry all three plus they are pretty heavy to be carrying all at once. To put them in a vehicle is not a big deal as they are strapped in so I can bring them out one at a time but I cannot leave them unattended outside as they are quick and extremely curious. Took about 30 minutes to get shoes and jackets on, bag packed with snacks, sippys, diapers, wipes, camera, sunscreen, hats, etc. I packed the boys into the double stroller and carried Liz. Prior to taking the kids out, I took the toys out and picked out our spot. It was a little difficult manuvering through the rough grass with the stroller but we made it. The kids had a blast!!! We had a little snack and then they went exploring. Zachary had found a pinecone, so we had to find one for everyone. Of course they did end up in the mouths a couple times. Grandma showed up just before we were going to pack up. She has not seen the kids for a long time due to being sick, so she was happy to give a helping hand to get the kids back in the house. Below are a few pictures of the kids discovering pinecones. Enjoy.
Love, Jen






1 comment:

Unknown said...

We agree, it's so nice to finally have the kids outside! You ALL will enjoy this summer very much, chasing the trips around everywhere!
Keith, Kris, and the kids
http://ourjourneytocaleb.blogspot.com