*****SITE UNDER CONSTRUCTION*****

I am working on updating the blog...design, colors, layout, gadgets and more. Please bear with me as I do this. Check often to see the updates! Thanks, Jen :)

Thursday, May 22, 2008

And there they go....

When I let the kids out of the play area for lunch they usually all go a different direction. Today was no different except I had Alex already in his highchair. So I let Liz and Zach out. Zach headed for the stairs and then ended up in the bathroom. As I waited to for Liz to make it to the kitchen, I would keep asking Zach what he was doing. I got Liz in her chair and went to the dining room to check if Zach was there. This is what I found:
Zach had unrolled the toilet paper and dragged it with him, without it ripping (very impressive!). I just had to take a picture of his toilet paper trail. You never know what is going to happen when they are let out of the play area, each time is a surprise.

No comments: