*****SITE UNDER CONSTRUCTION*****

I am working on updating the blog...design, colors, layout, gadgets and more. Please bear with me as I do this. Check often to see the updates! Thanks, Jen :)

Friday, May 9, 2008

First girlfriend...maybe!!!

Our friends, Tandi and Dan welcomed their first child, a little princess named Isabelle, into this world on April 7th. We have been and still are so excited for them. Even though parenthood is very scary, it is so worth it. The first time Tandi stopped by with Izzy, my trio was sleeping, so they did not get to meet her. So yesterday Tandi came to visit with Isabelle....this time the kids were up. As I held Isabelle, the kids came to check her out. Zach was more interested in Tandi's bling (her necklace) - he loves bling. Liz was not sure about her...she wanted to touch her but was hesitant. Alex was on the couch with me and was sitting about a foot away. When he finally came over to check her out, he smiled at her and then started acting shy with hiding behind me and then would smile at her again. It was so cute!!! He is so his daddy!!! Izzy needed to be changed, so I handed her to Tandi and Alex got upset, like we had taken his toy away. Could it be love?!?!? I am happy that they got to meet and that they will be playmates. Thank you Tandi for the adult conversation as well as the treat you brought...both are greatly appreciated! I did not take any pictures but will the next time we get together.
Love, Jen

1 comment:

Tandi said...

It was a great visit. I really enjoyed seeing the triplets and introducing Isabelle. The adult conversation, too, goes a long way towards winning back sanity while new to this whole mom thing! ;)