*****SITE UNDER CONSTRUCTION*****

I am working on updating the blog...design, colors, layout, gadgets and more. Please bear with me as I do this. Check often to see the updates! Thanks, Jen :)

Thursday, May 8, 2008

Facelift needed!!!

We need to do a facelift on this blog!!! It has been well over a year since we first created it. I have other blogs I visit daily and some are changed often, so that has given me the urge to make our a little more exciting. This is where you come in...are there specific things you would like to see...do you have any ideas you'd like to share?
You may have also noticed that if you try to leave a comment there is a letter phrase you have to type in or you cannot make a comment. I had also added that we would moderate comments, but have since disabled that to make it easier for comments to be made. This was done due to spam being left for comments. I LOVE getting comments but I prefer them to be from people that actually care not some spammer. So keep the comments coming...we read each one and enjoy knowing that people are reading/visiting the blog.
Finally, you may have noticed that I am posting more regularly. I am trying to keep the most updated pictures and happenings posted. I was trying to do a big batch of pictures for each month but that was getting more and more difficult as it takes a long time to load all the pictures into one post. So to simplify things for me and so you can see the most recent things, I will be doing little (or big) posts often.
Again, your opinion is wanted. We do this blog to keep everyone updated and if there is something you would like us to try to do or would like to see let us know.
Thanks in advanced.
Jen

1 comment:

Elaine said...

I enjoy every bit of your blog including the pictures and the written. But I must say I love to see something more often like you have been doing. I know you dont have a lot of free time to do this but it has been wonderful to keep up with the triplets. I print out the written part and make it larger and give to Great Grandma to read. I was printing the pictures here at home but now have found it better to have them printed at Walmart or Walgreens and each and every picture put on this blog has been printed and given to Great Grandma. She looks and looks at the pictures.......always with a smile. What ever you decide to do, we will love it and treasure all the information.
Love Aunt Elaine