*****SITE UNDER CONSTRUCTION*****

I am working on updating the blog...design, colors, layout, gadgets and more. Please bear with me as I do this. Check often to see the updates! Thanks, Jen :)

Sunday, May 11, 2008

Happy Mother's Day!!!

Happy Mother's Day to all the mommies, mommies-to-be, grandmothers, godmothers, etc.! Today is a very special day for me (as well as many others) that I hold very near and dear to my heart. So far my day has been great. Jeremy put the monitor by his head last night, so I did not have to get up with them. Then he was the when that got up with them at 6:15 and played with them and then dressed them for the day. He not only fed them breakfast but made breakfast for me. I was able to stay in bed until 8...it was heaven...even though I did not sleep all that time it was great just to be able to relax! The kids had daddy write me a nice letter (we hate store bought cards) and gave me a great t-shirt that says in the front 'Got triplets?' and then on the back it says 'Yes they are all mine' with three heads (2 boys and a girl obviously). I will have to get a picture taken with the kids with it on once they get up from their nap. The plan for the day is to start a family tradition of Mother's Day lunch. It is a big deal as this will be the first time we will be taking the kids out to eat. Where are we taking them you ask? Wendy's...we were there a while back and noticed that they did have 3 highchairs (a very important things for us). So we figured it would not be too busy today and we should have a good experience...maybe next year we will try to do a little restuarant. We will run out to Grandma's to see her and give her a card (the present is still being worked on by the kids). Then back home for a relaxing afternoon...probably will work on organizing the 18 month clothes as they are starting to grow out of 12 month stuff...also will help me know what to look for at rummages. So not too exciting yet to get something accomplished would feel great!
Again, Happy Mother's Day.
Love, Jen

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Jenny, I am so glad you enjoyed your Mother's Day. Traditions are great. It was very special that you stopped by today as I love seeing all my girls and their families. So thank you very much and enjoy the rest of your day Thanks for stopping in. The kids were awesome and Grace did not do too bad considering she had three kids to chase.
Love
MOM

Anonymous said...

Hey Lady! Happy Mother's day! I am very excited to see some pics from the Photographer- that sounds great!! I BET he had fun, too!! What a terrific hubby you have to give you time to yourself on Mother's day. My mom in AL visits your sight ALL the time, but she won't leave a comment. BUt, I can tell you that she REALLY LOVES those babies!! Keep up the good work! I need to come by & see you again soon-
Love ya,
Teri S